The Samdrup Jongkhar Initiative (SJI) of Lhomon Society (LMS) is looking for a motivated Bhutanese for the following post to work in Dewathang, Samdrup Jongkhar.
|1||Program Officer||Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with exceptional professional writing skill||Minimum of 1 year||01|
Interested applicants can submit the following documents to SJI Office, Dewathang or mail it to email@example.com on or before 13th March, 2023.
- Job description (Please refer to ToR).
- Duly filled employment application form (Click here to download).
- Detail Resume.
- Copy of academic transcript (Class X, XII, and Degree).
- Copy of relevant workshop and training transcript.
- Copy of Bhutanese citizenship identity card.
- Copy of medical fitness certificate.
- Copy of security clearance.
- No objection certificate from employer, if employed.
The short-listing will be done on 15th March, 2023. Accordingly, date for the selection interview will be announced.
For further details, please contact 17577034/17983530.