The Samdrup Jongkhar Initiative (SJI) of Lhomon Society (LMS) is looking for a young motivated Bhutanese for the following post to work in Dewathang, Samdrup Jongkhar.
|Program Officer||B.Sc in Agriculture / Sustainable Development/Organic Agriculture/ Food Science and Technology||Not Necessary||01|
Interested applicants can submit the following documents to SJI Office, Dewathang, or mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26th September 2022
- Job description (Please refer to ToR).
- Duly filled employment application form (Click here to download).
- Detail Resume.
- Copy of academic transcript (Class X, XII, and Degree).
- Copy of relevant workshop and training transcript.
- Copy of Bhutanese citizenship identity card.
- Copy of medical fitness certificate.
- Copy of security clearance.
- No objection certificate from employer, if employed.
The short-listing will be done on 30th September 2022. Accordingly, date for the selection interview will be announced.
For further details, please contact 17577034 / 17519027 / 17983530