The Samdrup Jongkhar Initiative (SJI) Project of the Lhomon Society (LMS) is looking for a motivated Bhutanese for the following post to work in Dewathang, Samdrup Jongkhar.
|1||Program Officer||Bachelor of Science in Agriculture /Diploma in Agriculture/B.Sc. Sustainable Development/BA Population & Development Studies/Diploma in Civil Engineering||Minimum of 1 year||01|
Interested applicants can submit the following documents to SJI Office, Dewathang, or mail them to email@example.com on or before 18th September 2021.
- Job description (Please refer to ToR).
- Duly filled employment application form (Click here to download).
- Detail Resume.
- Copy of academic transcript (Class X, XII, and Degree/Diploma).
- Copy of relevant workshop and training transcript.
- Copy of Bhutanese citizenship identity card.
- Copy of medical fitness certificate.
- Copy of security clearance.
- No objection certificate from employer, if employed.
The short-listing will be done on 21st September 2021. Accordingly, date for the selection interview will be announced.
For further details, please contact 17983530/07260173.